Pages

10.12.2009

tribute to stephen gately

well.. i read about the news from nadia of fly fm's twitter about this.. fly fm is airing their songs this morning in their pagi show..

what can i say.. dlu mase skolah boyzone was one of my fav band.. still until today i guess.. minat ngan lagu2 dorg nih.. Picture of You, Everyday I Love U, I Love The Way U Loved Me, Better, Love Me For A Reason, etc.. their latest single is Better.. it's a bit sappy but i dunno, maybe this band can sing sappy songs in a good way..

so, i juz googled for this lyrics n paste it here.. enjoy!

Boyzone - Better

Our love has changed
It's not the same
And the only way to say it
is say it..it's better

I can't conceal
This way I feel
For all the times we spend together
Forever just gets better

Seem what I'm try to say is
You make things better
And no matter what the day is
With you here it's better

I stand by you
If you stand by me
I think it's time that I reveal it
Cause I believe it
It's better

Seem what I'm try to say is
You make things better
And no matter what the day is
If you're here it's better

Ooh the more I write song to you
I'm fall in love with everything you do

Oooh..

Seem what I'm try to say is
You make things better
And no matter what the day is
With you here it's better

Our love has changed
It's not the same
And the only way to say it
is say it..it's better

by the way, if u ask me which boyzone member is my fav, i go for ronan keating.. stephen was too cute.. :)


mikey, keith, ronan, shane, stephen




No comments: