well.. meby i shud write some of my achievements n disappointments throughout 2009.. actually nk disappointments tu xde la sgt.. more to loss or things i didnt achieve as planned..
ok.. lets start with achievements.. in chronological order..
- engaged on 4th april: this was beyond my expectation.. it was unplanned n last minute.. but anyway.. it went on smoothly and thanx to my family n some close friends, i appreciated your supports n wishes XD
- new job! =) : this was the major break of the year!!! it was my dream come true to quit my previous job in rpm n got a position in the gov. though it was only contract basis, but it was a total blessing! guess this was one of the thing that ppl said as rezeki btunang.. hehe
- home: yep.. i was posted to my hometown, kuala terengganu.. yesssS!!! after being away from home since form 4, now i get the chance to be home!!!! of course mum n dad was happy that i'll be working here in terengganu.. XD
- fasting home: yet another home event.. fasting home is the best! yeah!!!
- ok... i'm counting these as losses cos i was left behind.. friends in rpm leaving one by one every month starting march.. march; syida got a new job somewhere in shah alam.. she was one of my close friends in rpm.. we both started working in rpm since 2007.. then in april, irman got a better job in medan damansara.. i encouraged him to apply n was happy that he got the job.. in may, amar went MIA.. we bonded really well but good for him, he's now in petronas.. proud of u man! then in june, one of my interns, zie, finally finished her 6-month internship in rpm.. also one of my close friends in rpm.. she's like my little sister n in some ways, shared the same values with me.. finally in july, i was the one who left rpm for good! many things i experienced in rpm, shared my part of laugh n tears but i was definitely excited leaving rpm.. haha! rpm wasn't the way it is the first time i got there.. i hate the atmosphere in rpm the last days i were there..
- for the first time in my life, i lost my handphone!! damn! my mistake n i was careless.. i didn't believe it at first but had to accept the fact..
- just a few days before the year ended, my beloved hamster died. i named him Pirate for his one-eyed feature.. he wasn't born with one eye but he was attacked by his mother, Lucy. we noticed he was attacked after hearing noise from the cage n found him bleeding.. Pirate was the earliest batch of Lucy n Robert's offspring.. since then, he only had his right eye n afraid to be around with other hamsters.. so i bought him a separate cage, smaller but we called it 'the bungalow' since it is a two-storey cage.. he was the fattest of all becos he doesn't have to share his food with others.. i guess i spoilt him and gave most attention to him compared to others.. well.. his OKU n he deserved the treatment.. =) he died on the afternoon of 26th dec 2009.. he was sick for a week n couldn't walk.. we have to feed him and change his place 3x a day.. on workdays, my sister Sasa brought him to dad's place where she work so she can take care of him.. i took my turn at nite.. the day he died, i fed him in the morning n cleaned him.. i noticed he's gone when i was about to feed him in the afternoon.. i burried him next to dad's chilli tree.. he was 1 n half year when he died.. RIP
- nothing else i guess.. lupa dah.. huhuhu