Pages

6.20.2010

Missed The OSTs

This entry is related to my previous OST entry here.

Ok. I forgot to list down these two songs. Which actually also my favorite songs too. Cemane boleh lupa pulak niiiii...??

Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore & Jonathan Freeman (OST A Walk To Remember)







Ok. Sape yang tak pernah tengok movie ni?? (Marah sebab sangat tak romantik!!) Any hopeless romantic will definitely watch this and yes, love this! Based on a novel by Nicholas Sparks, it is a great love story. Just watched it again last night and still in the romantic mood. :D Sangat suka lagu ni, meaningful lyrics and this is another one of my favorite love story to date. Love most of the songs in this movie. Banyak kenangan. But this one is the one I like the most. :)


Fallen - Lauren Wood (OST Pretty Woman)






AMLA, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! 
This number here is Amla and my own personal favorite. Yaa.. Bila dengar lagu ni both of us imagining ourselves sunbathing on a beach. Ok. Tipu babak sunbathing tapi babak pantai is for real. Ngeh3.. The song is soothing to the ears. And of course, everybody knows this hit movie starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere, Pretty Woman. Hehe.. (Tak jumpa any video clip from the movie with this song. Or malas nak search banyak-banyak. Jumpa yang dengan lirik ni kira bagus la kan. Dan kebetulan pulak background video kat pantai. So betul apa yang aku and Amla imagine selama ni. Hehe..)


After a while, I realised that I enjoy watching novel adaptations. Tapi aku pemalas amat nak membaca novel. I need full concentration to read. So rather watch than read. And yes, I'm a visual person. Doesn't mean that I'm not good with imaginations but I like to see the beauty of a story from another creative mind. :)



OppsieDoppsie: Masih mood hati berbunga-bunga. Mencari The Notebook pulak. :D


TheHopelessRomantic,

No comments: