Pages

5.08.2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Googled this.

Salam!

Let's keep this entry sweet and short. 

Yes, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers on earth. There's no one can replace you and we are proud of our mum! <3 <3 <3

To my friends who are mothers to their lovely kid(s), cherish your motherhood moments. Me? Not yet in the list. Maybe next year :)

To a friend who recently delivered a baby girl, Fathiyah. She safely delivered her firstborn on Friday. Congrats!

Coming soon, my RPM colleagues, Sue and Zie. Sue is expected to deliver this month. Zie is on her 24th week. Another 16 week to go. I guess. So, both parents-to-be, all the best!!

Last but the special one goes to my mum, Puan Rahmah. Love you loads! 

Me and mak.

Ciao!


OppsieDoppsie: Yes, I know. The post I was talking about in the last entry is still in Draft. Sorry guys!  


<3 <3 <3

No comments: